- Q: How do we offer such great value?
- AFP School Supply has exclusive contracts with carefully chosen top manufacturers of the world (i.e., Pacon, Elmer's, TI Calculators, Crayola etc.). Our procurement associates are always on a lookout for latest manufacturing developments in order to improve current product portfolio and increase our sourcing pipeline. We negotiate best contracts and keep our overhead as low as possible in order to pass on savings to our customers.
- Q: What are your customer service hours:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - We respond to email messages in the order that they are received, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible. Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm EST - via phone OR email - please email
- Q: What are the shipping fees?
- We calculate shipping charges by the weight and size of the item. To determine your shipping costs for an item(s), simply add the item to the Shopping Cart. The shipping charges will be displayed in the Shopping Cart before any credit card information is required. Don't worry about adding items to the Shopping Cart - you can remove them at any time.
- Orders are usually packed in one to two business days.
- Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- A business day is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Duty and taxes are set by the destination country. The amount of applicable duty and taxes will vary by country - please check with your local customs
- Q: What are my shipping options and timing?
- We offer Standard (UPS or USPS) and Express (UPS Overnight) shipping options. Each option offers a different delivery date. However, all options require time to process the order before shipping. We pride ourselves on fast shipping and will make our best to ship your item within 48 hours. For larger orders, we might be able to have the item(s) shipped via common carrier.
- Q: Can I re-route a shipped package to an alternate address?
- For security purposes, we are unable to redirect a shipped package to a secondary shipping address. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause, and we hope that in the majority of cases our security policies work to your advantage. If our shipper is unable to deliver the package to the address that you provided, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and processed as a return.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
- We use some of the most sophisticated commercially available security software, it is extremely unlikely that any personal information that you transmit to us will be misappropriated. In the rare instance that an unauthorized person obtains your credit card information and uses it, by federal law, you are only liable for the first $50. In any instance where you have discovered or suspect fraud, you need to contact your credit card companies immediately. Because we are so confident in our security measures, we will reimburse you for the $50 not covered by your credit card company. That's our security guarantee. And for you, it means there is no risk when shopping at AFP School Supply
- Q: What methods of payment does AFP School Supply accept?
- We accept all major credit cards, PayPal and Google checkout.
- Q: What is PayPal?
- PayPal is a payment method for online purchases enabling buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. As of today, PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. One advantage of using PayPal payment method is that it offers faster, safer and easier checkouts and promises to protect customers from revealing their credit card and other financial information to the merchant.
- Q: How do I sign up for PayPal?
- https://www.paypal.com. You can sign up for a PayPal account by going to
- Q: How do I use a Paypal payment option?
- Existing PayPal users who would like to use PayPal payment method when placing an order can click on the "Checkout with PayPal" button when checking out. New PayPal users who would like to use PayPal as a payment method will be redirected to the PayPal website to sign up for an account and will be presented with the "Checkout with PayPal" option when they get back to the website.
- Q: What do I do if I have questions about my PayPal account?
- https://www.paypal.com for support and additional information. You may contact PayPal customer service by calling 888-221-1161 or go to
- Q: How is billing done for PayPal?
- Customers who sign up for a PayPal account must sign a Billing Agreement which will authorize the merchant to take out their payments directly from their PayPal account. Only then can the customer be able to control how to pay for their purchases. For detailed information, customers can contact PayPal customer service by calling 888-221-1161.
- Q: What is the status of my order?
- After placing an order, you can view the order status 24 hours a day by simply clicking on the ORDER STATUS link at the afpschoolsupply.com. From there, you will be able to view information about your order.
- Q: Can I cancel an order?
- You can cancel your order within 24 hours of placing, unless the order has been shipped. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope that in the majority of cases our faster processing times work to your advantage. If you would like to check if your order has shipped, please click on Order Status link or call us.
- Q: How do I unsubscribe from any of your mailing lists?
- email@example.com and one of our customer services representatives will unsubscribe your email address. Email us at
submit purchase order via :
Mail : PO Box 801136, Miami FL 33280
Phone : 800-962-4041
Fax : 305-665-1800
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 afpschoolsupply.com. All Rights Reserved.
877-509-8040Mon-Fri 8am-7pm EST